Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pre-Finals

I was quite amused of my performance this semester.

First and foremost, I have my Prob and Stats coursework marks scored less than half of full marks. Just couldn't believe how this subject could take me down.

Secondly, my Linear Algebra's quiz actually got 8/25. This is kind of unacceptable as the subject is easy to understand. Fortunately I didn't make too much of mistakes for my test 1 and test 2.

Thirdly, as opposed to most, Theory of Interest doesn't seem too hard for me. At least for me it's easier than Prob and Stats. Again, it was a big failure in test 1 but the deficit was recovered due to the easiness of test 2.

Fourthly, Calculus became a big surprise due for me as my coursework marks is near to full. The first test was leniently treated so I got full marks despite scoring only 33/40. The quiz is better than expected, and test 2 is ridiculously easy for a university's standard. It's really speechless as literally the time I spent (and perhaps most of us) is just too little for this subject due to the inability of lecturer to deliver the knowledge to most of us.

The rest? Well, nothing special, so they will not really leave me an unforgettable memory.

And somehow I just couldn't push myself to study even though I have a SOA test 3 weeks after the finals.

Finally some update, dude. =)

No comments: