Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exam Update

Hmph... Speechless in overall, so let's just go into specific subjects...

Basic Professional Writing - Just writing. Nothing special. 5%A, 70%A-, 20%B+, 5% lower than that.

Theory of Interest - Did quite well... On the A/A- fence perhaps. 40%A, 55%A-, 5% lower than that.

Prob & Stat II - Much easier than tests. However, the workings are still to tedious. Lack of time. 5%B+, 45%B, 45%B-, 5% lower than that (bad grade due to bad coursework).

Linear Algebra - Well, quite ok, but I think it's not enough to get an A. 15%A, 75%A-, 10% lower than that.

Intermediate Calculus - Guess what? I only need 67/100 on my final paper to get an A, and I can guarantee at least 70 marks secured. 80%A, 15%A-, 5% lower than that (unless the grading has been readjusted).

Business Accounting - I think I can predict that already. Account should not be a problem for those who took SPM accounting. 85%A, 10%A-, 5% lower than that (hope so).

I've been blanking for quite an amount of questions for this finals. Too bad. =(

But one thing that I've been proud of is my stress management ability. I brought nothing about study into my slumberland~ Keke...

No comments: