Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Wishes for My 20th Year of Existence...

Wow! I'm so happy to see Torres to score to decisive goal just now! Always my idol alongside with his teammate Glen Johnson. It's just fabulous to see how Liverpool play now. So entertaining.

Back to the topic. I have a lot of wishes and plans during my 20th year of living on the world, so I'll just list it here for my reference (for yours also if you are interested =p ):

  1. To get an original Liverpool FC home jersey with either Torres or Johnson's name printed on the back.
  2. To find some work as you want job to gain some incomes.
  3. To improve my FPL Zone blog weekly visitors count to 2k.
  4. To see Liverpool to win EPL title again after 20 years of waiting.
  5. To be with the girl I want happily ever after.
  6. To get a full set of formal clothings (FULL means FULL).
  7. To pass more than one SoA papers.

Those targets are not in order, so, you won't know which one is my priority hehe...

No comments: