Friday, September 18, 2009

Pits Stop

Phew~ Finally a long break awaits me after long continuous sessions of studies and exams. Erm, I've noticed that I don't pay a lot of commitment to exams anymore. In fact, the time and effort I give for exam decline from time to time. Maybe due to the self-believe that exam is not a very practical method to show your knowledge. You may have fantastic results in exam, but when come to reality, it's still another story. =P

Actually, there're also a lot of distractions that prevent me from giving 100% effort to "perish" the books into my mind. Firstly, my life motto - study hard, play hard. For every minute I studied, I spend another minute to entertain and relax myself. Just joking, not so exaggerated, but maybe for every 3-5 minute I studied, I spend one minute for that. For me, life's unpredictable, so better use up some entertainment quotas so that you won't lose so much when you accidentally... *touch wood*

The next thing, FPL Zone. What's that? It's my blog for a very interesting soccer prediction game, Fantasy Premier League. Basically I'm giving my very two cents guide to those amateur players (I'm only semi-pro by the way). Quite happy to do it since it both improved my Fantasy Premier League game and gave me auxilliary incomes. In fact I was so happy when Nuffnang provided me a CPI campaign where every visit to the site gives me income. Unfortunately, the campaign's ended and I'll have to wait for a new one, should I be given again. Now it's already my delegation to update the site at least twice a week (that's the main reason I've crapped less here).

And so, guess what? My first 3 final papers didn't end up to be looked like papers done by me. Haha. Firstly, Introductory Calculus. I got mess up with the differentiation of "tan x" and "sec x" which I only realised at last minute! Lost of some marks from there. Second paper, programming, looked quite awful. Some underestimation anyway since the marks required to get A is quite low due to my mighty coursework marks. Still, my crappy performance had built up some risks for me to get A-. The next thing, Prob and Stats. Bad time planning had made me ended up with 20 marks of blank and 10 marks of mistakes. Based on my counting, the probability of getting A should be 1%. Hope that this approximation is wrong. XD

Anyway, I am hardly affected by it because my aim was just to keep my scholarship running, and still I am far away from the danger zone. SoA papers are always what I aimed for. ^^

No comments: