Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Big Show

It's so wonderful on Tuesday~ Ahem, well, I had an assignment with my friends that day - a talk show! Lols... University's subject are just so different compared to Malaysian so so tradition  primary and secondary school style. Our topic on that day was "Football Frenzy". It might seem to be somewhat boring, especially for girls, but the additional humour element made it SPECTACULAR. Don't believe? HAHAHA. Our tutor rated us 45/50 - which he told us the highest of all - ALL UTARIAN foundation in science sem 2 - till now. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA! It's just so great! And Mr Joe - the somewhat Phua Chu Kang style tutor, even requested us to perform again in his lecture class. Lol. BRAVO!

Wednesday... It's rather 180 degree changing of mood for me. Waking up in a somewhat sick mood didn't look good for me. These days had been so much of hectic, tests, assignments, tests, assignments, it's a cycle of works. == And I had a test in that day with somewhat dizzy mental. Furthermore I was holding for a pee in the midway of the exam - it's so hard to twist my brain! So it's kind of lame for Maths test 2. Ill~

BTW, I really like Red Alert 3. The Allies female commanders are so so cute! XD

No comments: