Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

Ding ding ding... 12-25, the day for whole world - Christmas! Firstly, whoohoo! All the worst part of the semester are over!!! Except for final of course. Well, talking about Christmas, it is really a wonderful festival. Christians will celebrate it with all the friends and relatives, eating a great feast while enjoying all sorts of fun. As for non-Christians, they can use it for a valentine-like celebrations as well. Let's just give you all an example. My friend Zhong Yu just bought a teddy bear holding a banquet of flowers to present to his girlfriend. Wasn't that sweet? Simple yet touching.

So what does Christmas mean for me? It actually reflects my loneliness haha. Well finally I have gained back the energies I had lost after being so stressed for the year. Firstly I have 4 days of consecutive holiday because of Christmas! Hope that I can sleep really well... Besides that, 2009 is coming! Everyone will be looking forward positively for a new year isn't it? Although economy is kind of terrible now. By the way, I still don't have a Christmas plan till now. =.=

Where had I gone recently for being away from blog? Haha, of course no one cares but I insist to write it out. Just 2 weeks before I was loaded with mountains of work - 4 tests, 1 talk show, 1 assignments, several lab reports... and that's not all. I was also struck with the very dangerous stubborn strong persistent UTAR inFLUenza. LOL. It was spreaded out from UTAR so eventually I named it that. I got fever for 3 days and I was really looking horrible. LOL. But not as horrible as my friends were. So I think I should be grateful. XD

As for yesterday, after finishing the so so unrelated to actuarial science subject - chemistry test, we went to have a meal at Munni Restaurant - or something like that... Well I have to tell you that that restaurant is really a big rojak - anything from western to mamak to ala carte fry... It's just unbelievable. We were in a big crowd so it's quite fun to eat there. There are a lot of interesting food there, erm, lets just give you an example. Chicken Maryland Fried Rice. Weird? Dragon Pizza. Never heard? LOL. It's hard to describe what's that, so maybe I should photo it next time I am there. What's more. My very Chinish Indian friend Thinesh, ordered a teh-o-limau-ais. Besar. That's really BESAR. Similar to a large fruit juice that you found in a steak house! Lol. It made me laugh like shit seeing him taking the bottle sized mamak tea. XD

Today? Urmmm... we had another talk show - for Mr Joe's sake. Before our turn there was a group, who scored absolutely well - 48.5/50. Well they were talking about the story of gay partner, and it was really GAY~ Absolutely, it's marvellous. As for us, it was less great, since it was football. Thankfully to our friend Benson and his company who had a talk show just the morning that day, he gave us his really "pervert" advertisement to be added to our commercial break. It really made the whole class laugh and laugh. LOL. So it was still not bad. Keke.

It just feels so great!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!! HOHOHO!!!!!!! AND a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: