Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crush

How long was it since my last post? LOL

Firstly, a big YAY for my monthly test! Physics end up highest in my class - 36.5/40, whereas Maths and Chem got 2nd highest with 39/40 and 36.5/40 respectively. Well, I really have no luck in small tests before, but this time, it was great. ^^

Next, I had got a small incident recently. I drove YY car 5km without releasing handbrake. It's kinda damaged the car braking system and wasted YY RM140 repair cost. =.=

For the main topic, crush. Erm, everyone has it doesn't it? I donno why but suddenly I lost all the feel I had built up before with one of my crush. This was just because of one moment of thinking of my old one. >< Well recently, I saw my cup of tea in UTAR finally! But I still don't know who she is. Aikzzz... Well it's the same style of me of changing crush - suddenly saw one girl that can made me lost all the feelings towards the current crush, then saw another girl that can gain it. Shouldn't I try for her? LOL

No comments: