Sunday, November 30, 2008

Generation Gap

Today is Sunday. While I was still hanging my body on the bed like a pig my mum woke me up and ask me: Want go Mid Valley or not a? Well, the last time I went there was years before! So I decided to follow up to explore the place where I went through everyday on the road to school but never entered it.
After we arrived we unintentionally entered the Gardens - the high class shopping center where a lot of "alien" brands can be found. Well I have to say the atmosphere at there is good - somehow I felt that it's better than the Pavillion. Wasting some time searching, finally I found a route to Megamall. Looking at those high-class stuffs made me envious and I swear I'll get a lot of money in the future.
This was stupid. At first we went to Jusco and my mum was searching for some garments for my sisters. Ok, this wasn't stupid at all. But the story after it WAS, and IS. We went to Carrefour, and spending all the time getting groceries. OMG it's just not the thing I was expected. It was awful. I didn't come to Megamall just to go those supermarts where the Jusco Cheras Selatan is the better alternative for me. I just wanted to look around Megamall and see how much had it changed or all those interesting shops at there. I was really frustrated until I decided to leave Carrefour ALONE and just sat on a bench while lying my head to the pillar. SHIT SHIT SHIT. My sister called me after paying and we end up going home just like that. GOD DAMN IT. I had rather stay at home. I felt really angry and wanted to cry. Couldn't they be more curious to explore the place? BULL SHIT. I swear I'll never go to Megamall, Sunway, Times Square and all those big plazas with my family anymore. It's ridiculous.
After the annoying trip - at least for me, we went to have a late lunch at Suntex - a restaurant called "Good Sister". I had something not special - Yee Mee. The meal was much more better than the trip so my mood had gone better by just a bit. Then we went home and I sat in front of computer after that, having no place to express my anger.
Not that they are not good, but my parents are just too conservative which are too much contrast from me. Perhaps I am the alien in my home. Grrr...

No comments: