Saturday, November 29, 2008

Helpless

I had been missing from any blog these days. I just don't know why. I don't feel like posting anything at all. My feelings are jumbled up. I am in helpless condition.
This week is not wonderful. Maybe because of my feelings. Lazy and sorrow. Well many couples arose from my lecture class. They are red hot in the class now. People will shout and shriek like monkeys in the zoo when lecturers talk about them. That is the nature of my TDs (lecture group). But seeing them makes me feel sad as well. I am still single and available. I just can't help it. Thinking back to my past I feel that I am much a loser in the field of love. I lost to myself. My stupidity is just far beyond your imagination. I really had no reason to hype up recently.

Status: Helpless
Word of the week: Taking regrets into account.
Song of the week: 喜帖街 hei tip gai

No comments: