Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rush Hour

These 2 days were really, a bit, disastrous? I donno... Let you guys evaluate it.
Friday... the last study day of the week... became my offday. I was supposed to have a class at 2, whom yy will fetch me there. But then at 10, a phone came...

Me: Hello.
YY: Hello. Min Yang r? I cannot go to skul leh today... I got red spots all over my body... You figure urself how to go la...
Me: ... Za Dou...

It's indeed speechless. I've to spend my Friday meaninglessly at home. But then it's quite good lols. I need rest. Overexhausted? Maybe? I study awhile that day at the underestimated problem solving and programming test which was gonna held today morning, but the day was much spent at gaming and resting.
Btw, YY had got measles. He told me later that day. He can't go to school too today since measles are transmitable. Hope that he'll get well soon.

Back to today... I woke up early... which I don't want to. Sad... As promised by Wei Kian, the driver since YY sicked, he would come 9.30. But, the jam at Mahkota junction delayed it to 10. And hence the battle with time begun. God wasn't by our side. We stucked at the Federal Highway, as usual. We only managed to reach at 10.45. We're late!!! We ran, we rushed, we snatched stationaries from bag and snatched the question paper in the speed of light. All right, I know that's too overdone. The question was surprisingly short thou. But as I said before, I underestimated it. So I had lost quite a lot of marks from that paper. Sobz.
Right after that, we went hom
e. That's my dull life... to be brillianted by people. Lols. We played with Wai Ming whom drove a Kancil while on the road by kept stucking in front of him. Please, don't try this at home (how to drive at home?). As we were free, Kah Fai suggested Wei Kian to go to toll office beside the highway to check for his Smart Tag. The officer just said that the Tag is damaged and need to be fixed at somewhere don't know where. S
ad, this is Malaysia. Low efficiency, only high with bribes. Shhh... keep it secret please.
Then Wei Kian asked me to drive. Well, that's my 1st time driving his vehicle. I gained experience of driving an old car lols. Well compared to YY's his is quite stiff in steering, soft in braking and stiff in accelerate. I had to admit my driving phobia in harsh conditions has not yet fixed. I feel tense when driving in narrow or jammed road. =.=

Just some bad awful catastrophic thing... I've a weird stupid unbearable scary dream yesterday. Not ghost, not demon, not zombie... but cancer! I "had" throat cancer and "did" a lot of strange thing, feeling depressed, sorrow, black... It's scary. Hope not to get that again~ Namo amitabha~~~~~~

Time to watch Gem of Life I think. Till then, adeos.

Mood of the day: sorrow
Word of the day: I am sunken deep within sorrowness. Where are my saviour's helping hand?
Pick of the week: I am a mad professor. Die!

No comments: