Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Miserable Week

Well, I always think that I am lucky, however, the recent days are... really miserable. Why? It's just speechless. Let's just review what have happened these days.

Sunday...
Well, the week began quite well, until... night. Um ya. After spending an afternoon shopping with my family, my dad asked me whether to go and see a basketball match between Malaysian all-stars and Singapore Slingers. Since I am bored of hanging in front of computer, so I went. The first quarter of the game ended quite well for Malaysian: 20-20. It seemed to be a exciting game. However, it only seemed. Several mistakes in the second quarter had made Malaysian trailed 6 points back and forth. More silly mistakes from one veteran player in the second half made it a big loss for Malaysian: 66-80. Thus my miserable week had opened the door. I should not waste my time and money to watch such game. :(
After that we went home and had a meal at mamak. The worst thing was my phone dropped on the road when I was getting away from my car. OMG. There's some scars on my phone. That was really disturbing me much. I just not in the good mood after that.

Monday...
Yesterday was wonderful. Mistaken for attending my first class at 10am, I asked my mum to woke me up at 8. Luckily before I slept I set my alarm at 7.45 to finish my homework the next day. Another OMG. Monday class starts at 9! When I bath my friend who is responsible for my transport called me. A rush was expected after that. By waking up at the wrong side of the bed, my day's ruined. x.x

Tuesday...
Oh this is really wonderful. When I woke up I was thinking to take my lab coat to be washed since it was really a long time after its last "maintenance". OMG, for the third time. I could not find it in my bag. So I asked my mum: Did I put the lab coat to be washed? My mum went through the laundry with a negative answer. Oh no! I could not even remember when did I lost it at Monday (since I brought it on Monday for practical class). This is totally awful.


Hope that my unlucky streak will be ended. God bless me~

Events today: Ate at Fireman BBQ Rest. 7 people spent RM 160. The best thing at there is free of charge! (Grill pork fat XD)
Mood: Depressing, Miserable, Down
My Inner Voice: Where are you vanishing these days? I missed your words...
EVents coming: Maths test tomorrow, Physics test on Sat

No comments: