Friday, November 14, 2008

Childhood Memories

Cool, my bad luck streak finally ended... Lol... The maths test ended, with some minor errors identified... Well, bad luck is still there isn't it? Aw.... My gaming was awful several days before, but now it's ok... Great? Lol. Today is much better. I won the chess veteran in my class! Lol. It was full with luck. Haha, luck has found its way back home. Hope it won't get lost anymore. Wakaka...

By the way, today my friends and I had discussed a lot of our childhood animes and movies. We discussed about DIGIMON! Well, I had to admit I am a big freak of it, but it's only limited to the first two series. Why? Simply the storyline are much better compared to the later version. Haha. The series give me lots of hope, even till now. Haha. I guess it will influnce me for my whole life positively. Lol. Well as we reviving our memories, one of my friend Wai Ming talked about the song when Digivolving. Lol. I told them I had it on my phone, but YY couldn't believe it. Then I played it. It gives me a lot of courage to go on the world. Lol. And after that, we talked about Digimon in our class. Our tutor was like exposed to aliens. Lol. If given a chance, I think I will like to have a journey to Digiworld. LOL.

Well, we had also talked about Star Wars, which the topic arose due to one interesting question in my mathematics note. Lol. Couldn't relate them? Me too. The question is from Harvard, so you can expect it. Gheez... Obi Wan, Jaja Binks, Master Yoda... These characters are just memorable. Lol. Psheun! Light saber's here!

Word of the day: The best music is music with stories.
Current mood: moody.
Song of the day: Brave Heart
P/S: Please don't give me the chance to break any promises!

No comments: