Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nissan Sunny

These days are quite busy with lots of work. I have 4 tests in 2 weeks. I hardly find any time for entertainments. Besides there's some assignments which burden my load. It's really tiring X.X
As for today, there's a chemistry test at 5, so we had to go home late. We decided to stay at PJ to eat after the test as the traffic should be very congested at 6. We went to a mamak style restaurant there recommended by our very Penang friend Hock Heng. The restaurant is great. It occupies the whole street of about 300m just to place those tables. Guess that you can imagine how famous is it? Lol.
I ordered mixed rice as I was out of budget. A chicken maryland will cost about RM 10 =.= I had a honeydew juice as my drink which was my favorite fruit. Yummy! We were going at a big gang of around 15, so we were creating lots of sound pollution while we were there. It was quite fun there hehe.

About Nissan Sunny... How come that old fashioned car will become the title of today's post? Lol. Well my dad had an old Nissan Sunny which is now loaning to my cousin, but that's not the point. It's about my UTAR friend, Ashley. Wakaka. Since last week there's rumour saying that she's on relationship with one of the mates from same lecture class. She kept it silent, but the thing was revealed "officially" today. Lol. She just kept hung on with Sunny, the guy all day long. So we keep teasing her that she likes to drive Nissan Sunny. Lol. And it happened to that we all called her as "Nissan". Lol. Hope that they will be doing great. ^^ Nissan Sunny! Love is in the air~
When's mine coming? ...

No comments: