Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Morning Walk, Nice =)

Hmm... Woke up at 7 today and went to Sungai Long. Why? For the sake of Jog For Hope which will hold on next sunday, which is one week from now (this charity event sucked RM30 from me!!). Unfortunately, I met another suggester of the event who FFK me again. Nevertheless, I've Wai Kit to accompany me.

I reached Keith's home around 7.40, and started our jog right after that. Keith's leading me for the jog, and he's starting with a fast pace - something between jog and run. However his pace started to slow down after awhile lol.

I only managed to jog the whole straight path of the SL trunk road, till SMKBBSL. Then both of us walked. We walked passed the basketball court of SL6 which I saw Wei Kian's playing without some familiar faces. Then Keith started to jog again. Meanwhile, my body didn't allow me to start to jog again with him due to the lack of oxygen.

I tried to jog again when I was near the clubhouse but my abdomen immediately felt some pain after that. So the plan was cancelled and I walked with some pain along with me. Eww, how bad is my physique. I think I'll just try to find some friends to jog with me regularly to improve my stamina and oxygen level (my mum always nag me for my frequent yawning).

Then I drove Wai Kit to basketball court to meet up with Wei Kian, played awhile of basketball and got Kah Fai to eat breakfast with us. A very good morning for me. =)

Oh ya, almost forgotten... Support Jog For Hope! - http://jogforhope.wordpress.com/

No comments: