Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Wonderful Weekend: Part 2

A hopeless jog.

After the Bon Odori on the other day, I woke up at 6.40 today to participate for Jog for Hope. I drank only little bit of milo as suggested by Wai Kit and waited him to come. But omg. My call to him at 6.55 was actually a wake up call for him. =.= So I continued my slept for awhile until he came around 7.25.

Ya, Sunday traffic is always smooth like SK-II, so I didn't really think that we would late, but... We went through the wrong route, so... Moreover, we didn't know where is Plaza Damas, the venue for the competition. By the time we reached, it's already 8.20!

Since we were so so late, we had lost the motivation to jog for the win. LOL. We had already seen people running back before we had even entered turn 1! And it was so embarassing to see a lot of eyes staring weirdly at us. =.=

The run was eventually ended up with walk. Heh, the girl passing the rubber band at checkpoint one is pretty~ We managed to take our time to observe how good is Bandar Hartamas as a residential area. And funnily, we managed to pass some contestants! Yay! And since we definitely wouldn't win, we ended our jog at the 6km mark instead of 9km for open group.

And when we entered the Taylor's Bandar Hartamas campus, damn, so many lengluis! Wai Kit, you wasted my RM30 la... I can only look at you but not girls when jogging because of you! Haha. Furthermore, I also couldn't grab the gorgeous tee for Jog for Hope. The Tree Huggers Club logo is really cute! =(

Left with nothing but the heart for charity, we went back to home after that. A nice day, even the sun didn't torture us when we were doing charity. Great job for everyone involved!

Shot of the day:

1 comment:

Arthur Chia said...

Hey Min Yang,

Thanks for coming for Jog For Hope! :)

-Arty Chia from jogforhope.wordpress.com