Monday, July 6, 2009

My Form Is Forced to Back, Finally

Yaya, my form is forced to back, finally.

Three tests this week, followed by two the next. Seriously if I still refused to enter my study mode, I will get doomed by my results. =P

Come on, don't say that the smarties don't need to read. WE DO NEED TO READ, but we managed to digest the knowledge faster than the average. Don't be envious okay? Everyone got talents, you just need some time to discover. =)

My review for my subjects after six weeks of fun study in university.

Introductory Calculus: So far it's still not challenging due to the revision of foundation mathematics.

Probability and Statistics I: The subject's not hard, but the stupid and long formula screw me up.

Discrete Maths for Applications: One of the most underrated subject by me. Now I realised that it's a quite challenging and interesting subject. =D

Programming: Also a revision of foundation programming. =.=

Business Accounting I: Basically still a translation of my SPM account.

Japanese: Fall in love with it. Hope that I can watch anime and play japanese games without any confusion anymore. =)

P/s: Study is important, as well as PLAY! Don't outstress yourself guys and girls. ^^

No comments: