Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life's On Crisis

Having woke up in the morning dreamt about her, it was bad for the remaining of the day. This will always remind me how perfect she is in my point of view, and how sad it is for not being with her for past, present and maybe even future! The best thing to jumble up my mind and life.

Attending a tutorial class with only 9 students and only 8 present further worsened the day. Following up was a two hours break where I was alone. ALONE.

No more exciting games at home. Having to fill up a form for dad where he didn't even have a clear picture about what it is all about. Why can't he just at least give me a guidance when he want me to do things for him?

Searching for fair jobs through net and all it gets to nowhere.

Seriously I need frequent excursions to ease up my bored life. It gets more moody day by day, especially when Liverpool just lost their fourth game in a row...

No comments: