Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mr Selva Saves My Day

My new semester is proven to be quite a boring one, before I met a man.

A man of 43 years old, has two children, stays at Rawang, claims that Deepavali is no other than a normal weekend to him even though he's an Indian and loves his wife's cooking more than his mum's.

The fact is, he's very optimistic, positive, humorous, influential, supportive, encouraging and thus makes me feel that he has a very powerful aura of making people better!

Yes, he's Mr Selvaraj, my oral communication lecturer.

I feel very fortunate to be assigned to a great teacher like him.

And yea, the moment he entered the class he gave an absolutely perfect impression to me. What a great attribute he possesses.

One more thing to add: he makes my choice of electives absolutely brilliant!

No comments: