Sunday, October 4, 2009

Three Weeks' Chronicles: Part 2

On this part I'm going to talk about the buffet at Tenji.

After the so annoying final exam, I went to Tenji the next day with my degree buddies. In case you don't know, Tenji is a Japanese Buffet Restaurant located at Solaris, Mont' Kiara. Well, I like the name Solaris a lot which I've used the nick Futura_Solaris in game years before.

We took a lunch buffet session, which begun at 11.30am until 4pm. As there was a promotion each of us paid RM46 only instead of RM80. Great deal didn't it?

The feel at there was sensational once we entered there, uhm... very Japanese I think (I love Japanese culture anyway). The meal at there? Uhm... Not really many, but still very delicious. There're shark fin tofu soup which the tofu was so so smooth! My favourite dish of the day. My favourite drink? Haha, although quite weird, it was rose tea! The aroma was so nice and soothing for my sensitive nose. ^^

We had an enormous meal there until 4pm as we captured a lot of funny pictures along the way~ Here are some of them...

The Lovely Couple

Artistic Shot

Nice Atmosphere

Haagen Dazs... Unavailable for lunch... Wtf? Another smokescreen tactic...

Two Intruders of the Male Toilet...

The rest of the photos are available here.

No comments: