Sunday, October 4, 2009

Three Weeks' Chronicles: Part 1

Ohayo~ I'm back dear readers!

As what I stated before, due to absolutely compacted time, I've almost 0 minutes available for blogging. But now, I'm back!

Now here's the first part of the memorable things happened over these few weeks...

Hari Raya Day Two.

My family except I went go Cameron Highlands on the previous day, so I was home alone for four days. On the night of this day, as I was so boring staying at home, I decided to drive myself to the Mines for dinner. Since my family are enjoying on the several thousands meters above the ground, I decided to treat myself with something special. Subway, it was. Note that I've never ate that before, and my conclusion after eating that: Taste? Ok. Balanced diet? Totally yes! In fact, if all the Americans eat that rather than McD, I think there won't be so many people suffering from obesity.

The next thing I did was to search over the directory map for shoe shops. Since I am now playing basketball weekly again, seriously I need a pair of basketball shoes. I do like basketball shoes a lot due to its stylishness and of course, the thick air cushion! I went into Bata and finally found something good, unlike the same shop at Jusco Cheras Selatan (so little of varieties). Bought a good pair of shoes for RM90. Forgotten to capture some good pictures about it anyway, hehe.

Anyway, the parking ticket at the Mines was designed to badly that I've to scan the ticket for several minutes before successfully opened the gate. Silly system.

No comments: