Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Day at Low Yat

Hmm... Guess I'm just a little bit down to post. That's why it takes me so long to post this one,  although it's now still holiday for me. Lets talk back about Sunday - the day where I took my gf for "organ transplant". Wow! Hahaha, don't worry, it's actually my computer! She had lost her voice, added with her "bad temper" (random power failure), she was very "ugly". Hahaha. That's why she needed an operation and that's why I went to Low Yat - The Heaven of Integrated Circuits of Infinite Possibilities. I'm too over? XD

At first I really thought that it was only a fast process - just to replace the faulty parts of my PC. But when I, accompanied with my dad, reached there, the staff asked me for a checkup. So we agreed by paying him service charge. Well, the staff told us to wait for around 2 hours, so we went to Times Square's McD for a meal - which I ate Fillet O'Fish that I seldom order. After hanging awhile at there, we went back at 4.30 - 1 1/2 hours after we sent the PC for checkup. And guess what? The staff there had not checked my PC yet. We hung around there and backed at 5, still he said "Wait for another 2 hours."

OMG. Hence my dad begun an expedition with me to visit for those malls at the City Center - Sungai Wang, Bintang Walk, Pavillion... Until the staff called us at 6.45 pm. Grr... No choice, she's my gf. =P Well a sound card was added and the staff said there was nothing wrong with my power supply but I knew that it had lots of fault for my system failure! So I went and picked a new PSU (power supply unit) and requested him for a replacement. It costed my dad RM2xx for those two parts. After another half an hour of hardware installation, finally, DONE!

We had our dinner at a porridge shop before we went back to home. Well I really couldn't understand why is the restaurant called Porridge Restaurant when it only serves plain tasteless porridge. =.= And guess what? After carrying the CPU for whole day, my hand was so weak and my shoulder was pain for the next day. =( Anyway, it worthed it as the price for PC spare parts there are much much cheaper than what you get from a normal computer shop or a computer technician. ^^ Thus my gf is beautiful again. XD

No comments: