Monday, February 9, 2009

Sayonara~

Guess what? I had opened a Facebook account yesterday... Do pay a visit to my profile okay? ^^ Well, I really don't know what is so complicated about it, as told by others. It look much simpler than Friendster! Or maybe I haven't discover much about it yet? Hehe.

Today a news reached: my mum's babysit client decided not to let my mum to take care of her baby anymore. :( Well, I don't know whether superstitions really exist, but since my family came back from the funeral, Xin (the baby) just got diarrhoea non-stop. And now she's in the hospital waiting to be operated due to some sort of digestive systems dislocations. Hope that she'll be fine.

Uhm, it's quite a sad news right? She's been with us for more than 1 years, and now we're separated in such a bad way. Forgive me for my emo, events recently aren't that good, so although I'm not sorrow, I can hardly get hyped. I bet my mum is more sad about that, hope that she can get well soon as well...

Just some cute memoirs about her, the cuddly lovely Tan Zhi Xin:











Forgive me for not arranging them in chronological sequence, my tears were falling down as I looked through these photos (maybe for the first time I cried for others?). I don't know how come I can be so emotional now. Now I am sure that my mum will definitely be sad. Xin, have a happy child life kay? Hope that we can meet up again in the future... Good bye!

Quotes from Squall Leonhart (just some outlines):

Sis, where are you?
Sis, where are you?
Am I... alone?
Don't worry.
I'll be ok without you sis.

I hardly remember what he said in FF VIII, but it really suites this occasion.

No comments: