Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lion Heart

To "you know who you are", don't worry, I'm fine. ^^

Well finals is going to the end. These days were just fine as usual, the tests were fine as well (holy crap). Just some summaries:

Writing for Science : Stroke it well? Hahaha.
Physics : 10++ marks of blank? Need some luck.
Chemistry : Easier than expected. No doubts and worries. XD
Prob Solving & Prog : Some major errors. :(
Maths : Something was wrong as well.
Public Speaking : It's on Tuesday, who knows? =P

It's really too much in my heart now. Which I never know how to express it. I really don't know since when I had lost my confidence and enthusiasm. I am completely different from the sunny Min Yang in the past. In fact, I'm losing my identity. My very own direction and pace. How to resurrect the lion heart?

No comments: