Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Day

Two posts in a day? Well I just want to write lala lalalala. =P

Yesterday I went to YY's house hohoho. I am not supposed to visit people's house due to some pantang larang after my grandpa's death. But since YY's parent don't care, so why should I? XD The first thing I did after reaching there: what else if not gamble? $$$ Although I never have luck in such things, but still I love the suspense I get in such illegal activity hohoho. Later then we went for a dinner and got back to sing and gamble again. >< And so the day was passing fast.

Today is just so boring, with air in my stomach. =.= It was so irritating. My stomach is so "muscular" for the whole day. OMG help me!!!

And finally I managed to master manual car driving skills. No problem anymore! Hehehe...

No comments: