Friday, February 27, 2009

Frozen Egypt

It happened on Wednesday. Egypt had been frosted into an iceland! Hahaha just kidding. Actually I had an outing with my friend that day. Where? Lets give you a clue. A place with pyramid and ice? Lol. You can guess it right? It's Sunway Pyramid! Uhm, honestly I hardly go to other malls other than Jusco Cheras Selatan, Leisure Mall, Times Square and Sungai Wang. Hard to believe? It had been 4 years since I last second time visited Mid Valley Megamall compared to last time. Hahaha. So now let me write a noob narrative about my fantasy at Sunway Pyramid with my friends.

Erm... Lets begin then. Haha. Well WK, KF, YY, ZM and me arrived at there around 12.30, with WM arrived much earlier due to "miscommunication". Is there such word? Lol. I think the last time I visited there was about 10 years ago, so the place was really a labyrinth for me. >< Anyway, I think the place is really magnificent for a hedonist like me - cinema, karaoke, bowl lane and most importantly, ICE RINK all in one place!!! Somemore Sunway Pyramid has its class of shopping quality, thus its really a nice mall in my opinion. However it's far away from my home. =.= Well half of us ate at McD after arrival, before we went to RedBox for a karaoke session.

RedBox, it's true that Sunway Pyramid is a labyrinth. I really couldn't believe the geographical stupidity of RedBox there - you can only access it from the outside of the mall, not from the inside. It took us about half an hour for the search. When we entered at first, the rate it charged - as said by the staff, was quite reasonable I think - 18++ for normal entry and 8++ for students. Just to tell you that our gang had only 3 person who brought student cards, so the other 3 were charged based on normal rates. After 4 hours of singing, where we already bored of it, we were surprised that the singing session costed us RM 130! That's way lot higher than expected - student price of RM 17 and normal price of RM 27. Wth. And it costed us a lot of time for other activities as well. =.=

The next thing we do? Well WM had backed to his home, with only one thing done with us. The rest of us except YY who became a spectator, went to the frozen Egypt, paid RM13, got a pair of hard rock boots with sharp blades beneath, and glided on a almost frictionless and translucent surface. Ya, ice-skating! Tee-hee I'm making a big story! XD Well it's a must to ice-skate right when you're at there? Haha, it's kind of embarassing for a coward Min Yang to learn ice-skating... It almost took me an hour to finally accelerate on my own - withouth the supports from my friends or the walls. Honestly, it costed me a lot of energy to keep myself balanced, especially when the floor got wetter and wetter due to friction - where I could see certain places there becoming a 5mm deep pond. However the experience was great! And I could see some pros speeding and freestyling at there as well. Haha. After two tired hours at there, we finally returned the skates back to the staffs there and went out of Sunway Pyramid.

That's the whole story? Nope. We hadn't completed our dinner yet! So we went to a famous buffet steamboat restaurant near there - Yuan. Honestly, it got little difference with the steamboat restaurant I mentioned last time when I went to Jesh's house - what I meant is food. The environment, of course, is much better. And it's a little bit cheaper even at Sunway city! Well I didn't eat that full compared to the meal at Seri Kembangan. Maybe a little bit of phobia? Or health alertness? Lol. And finally we went home after the meal. Home sweet home. ^^

No comments: