Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Dynasty of Three Kingdoms

Hmm... Sadly, what a long time for me to post this one. Sorry for my mere number of "fans" haha. Well well well, semester three has started. Tee-hee. This is the semester I like the most, from the timetable to the subjects to the shortness of the semester. Hope that this sem can go on a.s.a.p, and my degree can start soon.

The Dynasty of Three Kingdoms? Yup, this is definitely my most favorite historic saga of all time. Why? I am really obsessed by the wisdom of war of the past ancestors. In the world without guns and modern weapons, strategies become so important. You can see a lot of unique and smart tactics from the war itself, which I admire a lot. Furthermore, only at such era that the true potential of those capable ones can be fully exposed. If given a chance, I would like to born at that era as well. ^^

Uhm, I just watched the Red Cliff II that's why I talked about it. Well I think Chinese history is much more interesting than those werterns mainly due to the fantasies within. Their battle formation was very organized and varied you can hardly believe. Haha. I just love The Three Kingdoms, and I bet a lot of others are as well. ^^ Just a last thing, for those who never read or watch or play anything about it before, try it! It will inspire your spirits and ambitions!

No comments: