Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Day with Excitements

First and foremost, that's not today. It's yesterday!

It was really a shocking day when you heard what was on the radio, what was seen in the TV and what was written in the paper and the Internet - Bayern Munich crushed Sporting 7-1. Well I would only be shocked a little due to that if the result was just that, but the aggregate score of 12-1 (5-0 at away for Bayern)? The score was just ridiculous in the arena of Europe after got it through the group stage. Another one was my favorita all the time - Liverpool, humiliated Real Madrid 4-0. I wonder why can't them play in Premier League as well as that? Lol.

Well, after the first class on yesterday, we went to the so notorious cafeteria for a brunch. That was the time when my friend, Warren did some dark deeds. Lol. It already happened the day before yesterday - he bent the metal spoon. Lol. Btw I did it first yesterday, but he went more of it. He twisted the fork! That's an irreversible process! XD

Then after our classes ended, we went to Old Town for an early 3.15. Actually I didn't plan to waste money after class as my class ended early yesterday, but YY and KK had dated his friend - a hot girl who is well-known in quite a lot of universities, Tan Tzia Tzia for a drink. So me and Wei Kian who came together with YY had no choice, whereas Warren and Hock Heng came in last minute. Lol. Hot girls are popular aren't them? Still, cute and smart girls are my first pick hehe.

So that's all...

No comments: