Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Reds' Rampage

Friday. A pleasant day? I don't know. But surely quite interesting. We had a class at 10. But guess what? YY woke up at 9. WTH? And he only reached my home at 9.30. So it's basically a mission impossible to reach in time. Ya, we were late again - 3 lates in 4 days this week. ><>
Lets talk about our lunch that day. We went to Jaya Noodle House for a meal. I ordered a pork rice at first, however I decided to change to curry mee after that as what the rest of us did. Lol. So uniform again. The mee was quite nice for me - so lots of char siu and other meats. Well, I was the type who like to eat more dishes than rice hehe. The bill? RM 28.xx for 4 people when each set was RM13.90 before tax. Lol. But all of us were still so idiotic after paying the bill and stayed at there until the cashier was able to identify that the bill was wrong. =.= So it was RM6x.xx for all of us.

As planned, we went to YY's house after class - staying overnight again. As YY's mum's friend was having a house warming that day, YY suggested us to go there for a free meal. XD Surprisingly, I wasn't eating that much that night. Maybe because of I'm paiseh? Lol. YY had met his friend - Ling that day and introduced to us. She said that she met me before at SMKBBSL. How come I don't remember such cute face? Lol. We also had some beer there - the first time I drank whole can of Carlsberg. XD Here's some snapshots:



After we went back, we practiced awhile for our drama which supposed to be acted several weeks  from now. That's quite funny. Lol. I have got to record it and post it on youtube! Please wait for it!

SATURDAY. We woke up at 10, after playing until so late the day before. What's funny? Wai Ming went back already that morning, having little progress of assignments that we planned to do. But that's ok, as we didn't do much thing as well after that. XD That's the fact: you can't do much work in groups as you tend to chat, joke and play more. Hahaha. We just managed to assign tasks to each of us by the way. After the that we played Winning Eleven for so long. What's funny? I always got awarded an penalty kick by the opponent for each game. And for the last game and also my only victory game, I got 3 penalties! And when the game was going to end, where I was leading 9-2, Warren tackled for another red card - which ended the game because of the lack of players and the game was announced to be won 3-0. WTH!

We planned to back around 4, but then Hock Heng suggested to stay to watch the clash of the titans - Man Utd vs Liverpool, until the night. What's more? We tricked Wai Ming to back to YY's house to watch with us by saying that we need to do assignments. Lol.

Man Utd vs Liverpool at Old Trafford? Honestly, I have low expectation that Liverpool will win. From the players to the stadium, all was at disadvantages for Liverpool, especially after Liverpool dropped 1-0 due to penalty. However, Torres was shining that day. My idol created lots of problem for the Red Devils. He punished Vidic for his stupid mistakes. And the goal he scored changed the game. Warren and I kept hurraying for the goals Liverpool had got, while YY kept complaining Man Utd defenses. 4-1. Whoohoo! This is magnificent, especially at MU's home - the ultimate fort who hardly concede goals. Although Liverpool is still far behind from MU in the league table, but this is an ultimate warning to MU. Liverpool will shut MU down in the next season! XD

By the way, I was a MU fan as well when I first knew about football. But slowly I changed. To support anyone due to its physical strength and domination is not my path. I prefer someone with spiritual power, and that's Liverpool - the rising sun. Although quite disappointed of their results years before, but I feel so glad that I support them from the start, now the Reds are the phantom of the giants! Hurrah! You'll Never Walk Alone!


No comments: