Friday, March 6, 2009

Analysis on Me

Hiya guys! Analysis on Me? Lol. I'm gonna write about it. But maybe a little bit subjective? Hope not.

My basic temper? Extreme polarity - very good or bad to the max, for everything. Hahaha. Well normally I'm on the former and hardly get "excited" to the latter, but if you got me to that, bye bye, I won't consider you as a friend anymore. But don't worry, the percentage of the latter case is merely 1%, where I'm really angry about you. LOL.

The same is for my attitude in my daily tasks - either I do from top to toe or I won't do at all. >< And I'm extremely concern about the responsibility of people working with me. Basically I hate people who commands but never does anything. HATE TO THE MAX. XD

My personality? Definitely not a popular one, but still got a bit of fame? Lol. I'm not extrovert because of my self-protectiveness. I get hurted easily, but hardly visible by the others. However I'm quite a good friend, although I've mere number of friends. Haha. Well, I pick my friends based on quality. I rather have all of my friends loyal and reliable than lots of unloyal and uncompatible junk friends. The latter ones will ruin my life. Lol.

Yes, I'm quality priored. Everything I pick in my life must have the best quality of all - of course, I can't pick my families. XD I can spend a lot of money for quality, but not spend even a penny for a bunch of low-quality goods.

I get hyped whenever it comes to work. Haha. I just love working. It keeps my brain functioning and prevents me from thinking negative and sad things. XD Although I always opted to think positively, but sometimes negative thoughts just attack without my conscience.

I am weird. Lol. Why would a person say himself weird? Because I know myself well haha. Smart people are always weird. Because there are little people who can reach the degree of smartness like them - there are even little smart people who have same interests and principles in life. So I am weird! Lol. But I don't care much about that. I never care about the image of me in front of strangers. As long as I think I'm good, I'm good! XD

I am versatile. Yup. I can solve a giant numbers of problems by my own - which causes me to do the most in any group assignments and works (also due to my strive to perfection). Jack of all trades? True. Master of none? False! I'm master of all! Muahaha! This is mainly due to my interest in learning and my lack of trust towards the others. Hahaha.

Aims? Simple. The best of the best. The richest guy. The top nobleman. The one people jealous about the most! XD It's too hard~ Haha.

No comments: