Sunday, March 22, 2009

Change of Perspective

I've changed. I don't know why, but just changed. From the inside.

Firstly, I started to doubt about the life I should choose. I don't want to work and just work in the future in order to earn a lot of money for enjoyment in the further future. I think I would want to travel around the world now wherever I got the time and the budget. I want to explore!

Secondly, I lost my trust towards the others. I really found it hard to trust on anybody. Well, maybe I'm kind of pessimistic, but I won't be that versatile and tough right if I trust a lot on the others?

Thirdly, my view towards life. I'm very defensive now. Why? The flow of society - where the wealthy and powerful ones only have the right to speak. When you have neither of them, you can really do nothing other than protect yourself to the best until you earn them. To be honest, I really hope that I can graduate my university as soon as possible and get a really good job that earn whole lots of money for me to do whatever I want. It is that time that I will be a more outgoing, confident and elegant person. Now? Nah. Defend and defend until I have granted the chance to attack! - Luke's First Law. XD

No comments: