Monday, August 24, 2009

End of Sem 1

It's 2 weeks more from study week and 5 weeks more from the end of final exam, yet I declared that sem 1 is ended. Basically for me, all those assignments are the peak of a semester, so when they are finished, for me the semester is finished. Not much hardwork after that. Just whole lots of time for me to study leisurely.

Anyway, programming assignment was fun for me, as opposed to majority of the class. I'm a tech savvy anyway. In fact, I already finished it on Saturday (hell lot faster than most of the pack?). There're still some gap to perfection, yet I left it just there. Imperfect is perfect for me. And my planning was just great. I ponteng one week before for that and so, less stress, less suffer during my process of doing it. Just the same style for every assignment I had done. Hassle free, stress free, frustration free. I can see how many people are rushing their assignment at the moment. =p

And so now, much fun to hunt for, much time to waste for. Things I wanted to do in the next few weeks:
  1. Whole lots of movie! Orphan, Final Destination, bla bla bla...
  2. Sing K! It's such a long time when I last entered a K box.
  3. One day/two day jobs which give high pay.
P/S: I hate parasites (both biological and human ones).

No comments: