Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Great Incident Beaten Up by A Great Father

Forgive me for my absenties from this pretty site for such a long time. Hectic life comes along with the existence of numerous of tests, which finally forces me to flip open my notes to read and open up the cap of my pen to do some exercise.

Still, there's such an incident which I just couldn't resist to post.

Thursday, 6.30pm. A day which I was supposed to drive but Joyce's swapped with me due to her intention to depart early. Well the class ended much earlier than expected which caused us to reach that unwanted place at unwanted time.

Guess what? An UFO flied across and crack! A sound similar to rain was heard. Then the screen cracked and cracked non-stop. And a disgusting pattern of scatterings spreaded across the windscreen. Looked creepy at that time especially when all the passengers inside the car have never experienced with such incident before. Thus we ordered Joyce to stop on the side of the road.

Well well, it looked horrible, scatterings continued and continued and tiny pieces of glass dropped just like sands falling from the hourglass. Since none of us have any idea on how to settle the problem, Joyce called up his father and also some of her relatives to ask for any solutions.

Surprisingly, another car came across the highway and yea, that car had also some wonderful patterns on its windscreen. I wonder who the hell actually brought this kind of shit to the drivers on the road. It was unforgivable. I mean why there isn't a heavy law imposed to prohibit the lorries carrying stones to not cover up their deliveries properly and transporting them on peak hours? This is shit.

Not so long we waited for Joyce's dad to come. The solution was easy by the way - pouring newspaper on the front internal compartment of car and cover up the fist to smash the windscreen inwards, though it's a little bit dangerous. It was extremely fragile anyway. Then Joyce's father ordered her to drive us home while himself taking charge over the damaged car. This is what I called a good father. Versatile, caring, and carrying all the burden under the sky by himself. A species facing extinction I suggest.

Well, things just happen unpredictably. If I drove that day, if she drove faster or slower, if the class ended earlier or later... It would have been avoided even by just one second. That's just fate. At least all of us learnt an important lesson about handling emergencies.

I really hate the pattern.
See the tiny fragments of glass?
It's raining... No, it's cracking.
Horrible.
The great man.

No comments: