Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tripled Satisfaction

Geez, one of the better days in my life.

The programming assessment today was quite easy. Well, I finished at 12.15 just because I thought the class was going to end at 12 (it's 1!). In fact, I was insanely fast LOL. Eventually I found out that I forgot a step in question two, but since it was discovered through my friend's solution, I didn't amend it. My score is good enough! XD

The Japanese presentation on the afternoon was a success as well. Before it started I felt quite embarassed as the way my team presented was very different from the others. Eventually it ended up with a very good feedback from the class, so... SUBARASHII DESU NE!

Then when I logged onto Nuffnang just now, I was surprised to find out that my visitors count for bpl-fantasy blog today had already reached 150 before 7pm! The best before was only 147 for whole day, and now it's still breaking the record even at weekdays! Wahaha, it's just so great!

The look of success =p

No comments: