Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally Some Morale

Sem 1 is just wasting my time. In fact, due to the whole bunch of revising subjects, I believe even in 7 weeks I can finish the whole sem of study with the same pace as my foundation. Still, happy that now the syllabus is starting to become tougher, something positive to boost my study mood.

I remember that in the comic Slam Dunk, there's a super talent called Sawakita. He played basketball since 3 (or 5?) with his dad and became far too superior compared to others player in Japan. And due to that, he can't concentrate properly for his games. Guess that I'm having that kind of syndrome as well?

Sorry if anyone who read this felt offended.

Some great thing these days:
  1. I solved a tough tutorial question by myself. Hell lot of satisfaction.
  2. I scored 30/30 on my first programming practical.
  3. I got >300 visitors on my bpl-fantasy blog for the first time.
And favorite CG I like:
I like how he entered into the battle. The kind of stylishness I craved for. Sadly unavailable in reality.

Ok, the end of a weird post. Bye.

No comments: