Saturday, December 26, 2009

Compacted Week

This is unarguably the most compacted sem break I have ever had.

Right after my last paper of my final exam, I went to sing at Greenbox with Tok, Pei Wen, YY and Kah Fai. It was great after all to finally have a chance to sing those new songs especially when there's a female to sing those duet hits.

Btw, where's the photos?

Just moments of rest after the tiring and fun singing and that night, I was on for a movie with similar gangs again. It was the great movie Avatar~ A lot of uniqueness I have found in that movie and the theme was superbly strong - nature. And it's kind of funny for being late for it and hence pretty confused about the connection between the human and the avatar.

Due to extreme tiredness, I decided to stay overnight at YY's house directly after the movie and slept till the noon of next day. Then we played the most favourite sports game on PS3, FIFA 10. We played tournament mode and got knocked out together at the round of 16. Lots of fun~

Wednesday aka the next day I woke up at 8 as I was going to join others for a futsal game at the Challenger (the one that you can see beside the RM1 toll). Stanley as expected, was dominating the game, while Jun Kit was the unlucky one to get one cannon shot from Stanley onto his abdomen and another collision with Stanley to get into a whole day of dizziness. Lol. Again, I went to YY house to play FIFA again. It's lonely at home~

Thursday was yet again a fun day. I went to Jusco with my family and got two jeans, a box of masks and a scrub, which was equivalent to great losses of cash from my mum's wallet. Hahaha. Then I went for a Christmas Eve job at night to sell sprays at Sunway. Unfortunately, cops simply don't allow it so my tauke led us to sell sneakily through a variety of fun ways such as roaming around the restaurants to sell instead of the gathering point for countdown and selling in small bags as if we were the ones who buy the spray instead of sell. My boss was a generous one as even though he incurred some amount of losses due to strict monitoring of the police, he still gave us additional bonuses as we helped him to pack the unsold spray during midnight. For me it's like doing so little so get my salary. Lol. Only managed to slept at 4.30am that day anyway.

Christmas Day was quite terrible as we watched Jay Chou's movie - Treasure Hunter. Blurry themes, unimpressive actions, dull storyline, cheap CGs... Only Eric Tsang was shining throughout the movie. A fail for that movie. That night we went for somewhere famous between Ampang and Hulu Langat (I hope you know where) for a dinner at a restaurant only to know that they have a "special" menu which only provide luxurious choices. Even the cheapest one costed RM30 exclusive of 10% service charge. What a fraudulent business strategy. =( The night was yet spent at YY's house again to play. I had gone there so frequently this week even the guard recognises me already. Lol.

Today, I am going for another party. See? It's compact. Haha.


No comments: