Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of the Year

Uhm... Let's end the blog of 2009 with events about me at this very last day of the year.

At morning, during the journey I fetched my sis to work, KF gave me a call to ask me to go hot spring. Well, I declined the day before as they said they would depart on nine, which I would definitely couldn't make it as I had to fetch my sis around 10. But it happened that they departed later than what they planned to. So, ON!

It's about 20+ kilometres before we finally reached that hot spring. Out of our surprise (WK, KF, Keith and me), it isn't really somewhere looked like a hot spring. It was actually an enclosed space hidden behind a school of a Malay kampung so you are a genius if you can find it without any guidance. And yea, it's a man made pool with the springs channelled from the river, for your information, which is again much much out of our imagination... uhm, mine, at least.

It might looked like a "noob" spring, but don't judge a book by its cover. The sulphured water is boiling hot! Even my feet which are the parts of my body with the most dead skins couldn't held on for the intense heat for a longer time at the beginning. It's like BBQ-ing-your-skin type of pain.

Of course, after some time our legs are used to the heat and so it's time for the body. Wai Kit kept entertaining us by letting us to splash those boiling springs on his body with him releasing the scream of pain (exaggerated version) continuously in a very horny style. Lol. We all took turns splashing each other after that to enjoy the torturing healing powers of the spring.

We changed our clothes not long after that and went to Poon Kee at Mahkota to enjoy the desserts before going home.

Whereas during night, we went to Mahkota's Look Out Point again. Speechlessly, the same menu with the one at the main Look Out Point. The drinks costed RM5 only here and were much larger than the one at the main branch...

I think it will be the very end of my last post of 2009. Well, wish everyone a Happy 2010 in advance! Have fun!

No comments: