Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome Twenty Ten!

2009 had been a history and now it's 2010 aka twenty ten!!!

Well certainly I don't what does new year mean to you but for me, it's a symbolic day where I can flush away all the unhappy stuffs during the last year and restart, replenish and re-energize myself in a very positive way (just like when you continue a game after game over).

I think it's very positive to construct a list of aims resolutions for 2010 so I'll list it down here:
  1. Earn RM3k in this year,
  2. Improve the visitors count of Fantasy Premier League Zone,
  3. Own either a new laptop or PS3 or desktop,
  4. Fight for a GPA of 4.0 in the next two long semesters and maintain in the president's list,
  5. Complete at least one SOA paper,
  6. Become more muscular,
  7. Have better skin,
  8. Be more able to control my temper in front of my family,
  9. *To be filled in*
Let's see how many aims will be completed in 31st December 2010. Till then, see you in the next post. ^^

No comments: