Friday, January 22, 2010

Terrible

For three days I ended up my day in terrible mood. Seriously need some EQ training.

Hope that I won't repeat it again tomorrow.

Anyway, Theory of Interest is awesomely nice in three ways:

  1. It's the first subject of actuarial science which differentiates the actuarial field from the rest of mathematics.
  2. It's the subject which differentiates the true actuarial students from science students who get into actuarial field because of the bright future. Honestly and cruelly, I don't think one should pick up actuarial science to study if he/she only know physics, biology and chemistry and doesn't know accounting, economics, finance and commerce and isn't interested to study about the latter.
  3. It deals with money, which I needs and loves so much.
I know I'll offend a lot of actuarial students, but this is the pure fact. You can't excel in actuarial field with just awesome science knowledge and magnificent mathematics. Go and foster up your business knowledge, please.

No comments: