Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Resolutions V2

Just listened a tip from radio today about making resolutions so I'll make a little bit alterations about mine which had been constructed at last post:
  1. Earn RM3k in this year or I'll bankrupt soon,
  2. Improve the visitors count of Fantasy Premier League Zone or I'll not gain much money,
  3. Own either a new laptop or desktop or PS3 or I'll continue frustrating with my current computer which its hardware just doesn't serve well in gaming anymore,
  4. Fight for a GPA of 4.0 in the next two long semesters and get into the president's list or I'll drop away further from the AS students' leaderboard,
  5. Complete at least one SOA paper or I'll find it harder to do it later,
  6. Become more muscular or I'll look weak,
  7. Be more able to control my temper in front of my family or our relationship will become worse,
  8. Find a good girlfriend or I'll still be lonely for this whole year.
That's it. Should be more effective. =)
I think I should print this out and paste it in my bedroom so that I'll always remember these resolutions. The continuous reminding of bad outcome if they are not completed should give me more determination to achieve them. Haha.

No comments: