Monday, January 4, 2010

My Top 10 Songs In 2009

I think it's quite interesting to share my favourite songs over the past year with you, so, here you are!

10) T-Shirt by Shontelle
I clearly remembered how frequent did I hear this song on One FM yet unable to catch any information about the song. It almost took me for about a month to find this song eventually. The tune is great, but it just couldn't rise up any higher in my list as the lyrics aren't that bombastic or poetic.

9) 心动 by Shino 林晓培
Accidentally found this old song (not to be termed an oldies yet) which I had heard long time ago when I still didn't have any idea to taste music notes. It's very touching, synchronising with some sort of "can't help" feeling with I strongly sense.

8) 如果我变成回忆 by Tank
This song has great tunes and damn powerful lyrics which lures out the saddest feelings beneath you. However, it's just another similar Tank's production which I don't find any surprises from it.

7) Takin' Back My Love by Enrique Iglesias ft Ciara
The type of powerful songs with strong beats coupled with strong and direct style of delivery. The con is, this song is so not my style. =P

6) Kiss Me Now by Danson 唐禹哲
Firstly, I like Danson because he's a Virgo - same as me. Secondly, this song just reflects my desperation for a relationship. With the right one, of course.

5) Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback
This song is very inspirational in terms of lyrics, and the power of the song is just nice. Ranked higher because of its motivational value.

4) Donna Famosa by Fabri Fibra
Just as I told days before, something very unique. The opening is spectacular, the rapping is just nice. I just like it even though I couldn't understand the meaning at first.

3) Love of Iris by Shin Seung Hoon
A Korean song which I had just posted in less than two weeks. Another song with the "can't help" feeling. Well, I always experience this type of feeling. =(

2) Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson
No, it's not that I'll feel guilty if I didn't post up his song here; no, it's not because I respect him for his status as King of Pop. Yes, because this song and he deserve it! A very rhythmic song. And the dance is just unbelievable. Maybe a little bit bias as the MV is evaluated too. =P

1) 我的回忆不是我的 by Vincy 泳儿 and 海明威
Vincy always gives me a great voice which echo with my feelings and once again she fortifies her pole position in my list of top female artists. A great combination with Hermingway (not the writer). And yea, Vincy possesses the type of aura which I love so much.

2 comments:

Chloe de ClowBaby said...

when i saw the word kiss me.. i thought it is kiss me thru the phone LOL

Leo said...

Lol... i don't like that type of genre... XD