Friday, January 15, 2010

Malacca Trip Day 2 Part 1

*Ahem* And now let me proudly present to you day two of our fabulous Malacca trip. We woke up relatively quite early that day and were quite delighted with the breakfast that the hotel provided to us.

Ramen!

The ramen is just so tasty which surprised us a lot. What a nice one. After the breakfast we decided to have some camwhore sessions in the hotel room as we were going to stay in another room with special theme that night. Let's just see some of them:

I guess they have no explanations for this...

Thumbs up!

Then we went to fetch Sze Le before we went to our first destination of the day: Porta de Santiago (A'Famosa) and St Paul's Church. It's never a Malacca trip if you didn't leave your footsteps there. Here I think the pictures will say more than words so I guess I'll just save the typing:

A'Famosa.

Walking up to St Paul's Hill through A'Famosa.

You can actually see Eyes of Malaysia from St Paul's Church. Too bad that it's not operating anymore.

The tombstones.

I wonder how KK did that...

Ah Paul (St Francis Xavier).

The grave.

After enough of enjoyments up there, our stomach growled as hence we went to a nyonya restaurant which I have forgotten the name. To be honest, the food wasn't that nice (that's why we forgotten the name). In the end each of us even had a bowl of cendol without gula melaka. Swt...

Group photo.

The food.

It's still too early for the photo shooting session, so we walked around the town on this sunny hot day. Kind of interesting as we captured plenty of photos:

Dato' Wira Gan Boon Leong. What a big statue for him.

Jonker Walk.

Chen Hoon Teng Temple.

It would be too long to write day 2 in just one post so I guess I'll write part two later. Stay tuned!

No comments: