Thursday, December 31, 2009

ZERO NINE

It's the last day of 2009 and in approximately 10 and a quarter of hours all of us will have to welcome the last year of the first decade of the second millennium AD. Well, let's just share with you guys what happened to me this year...

January was quite a sad month due to the death of my grandpa just days before Chinese New Year. The festival was filled with glooms and glooms but nevertheless, it managed to tighten up the family bonds of us.

In April I made a drama with my group members to fulfil our assignment. Well it was a very great process and we had managed to give quite a spectacular performance. It was also my first time working with Windows Movie Maker to make a pretty cool opening. YY, Warren, HH, Koon Wayne! It's very fun to work with you all! ^.^

On May I went to Genting and stayed overnight with friends. Well, it's just another thrill at theme park... but the existence of buddies really made a big difference! I tried solero for the first time anyway and hell, my whole body shivers!

On June I went to a seminar about investing at stock market, but nothing much learned... And I don't have the capital to invest as well. =.=

On July I went to Bon Odori aka the Ghost Festival a la Japanese style. Well, quite interesting to try on their culture dance and looking on the cute kimonos. Thanks Ro-Ba-To San (my Japanese lecturer) for the recommendation and all the friends who took me there!

The next day I went to Jog For Hope after being suggested by Chloe de Clowbaby aka the cute tiny junior from my high school. She had graduated though. Unfortunately, this junior vanished from the scene after successfully tricking me for doing the charity and hence I ended up going with Wai Kit only. =p And more unfortunately, Wai Kit overslept at that day and so we reached very late. The consequences were we failed to obtain the really cool t-shirt and we got stared by people who nearly reached the finishing line when we had just started. Still it's always great to do something for charity. =)

On July I had also set up a blog about a famous browser game of football - fantasy premier league. I try to identify good players and give my tips to others (although I'm not really great about it) and I am very happy to see such a good response from readers after months setting up the site. It had gave me quite a good amount of income as well. =)

On September I had yet again celebrated my birthday alone due to the screwed schedule of UTAR - the study week before finals are always fall on the week of my birthday. This time I ate a cake during my birthday which I had long omitted to do during my birthday. Albeit it's alone, still I feel better doing this. =)

On October I ate at Tenji with friends for the very first time. The restaurant is classy in decor, although the food variety is certainly absent. A four star from me.

The day after the meal at Tenji I went for a Penang trip, more precisely, a food hunting trip. Unfortunately, it was the same gang like the Genting Trip again (I don't mean that I'm bored with you guys ok?). We ate for maybe around five meals daily during the trip to try out all the delicious stuffs there. Thanks for Hock Heng and his family and also his girlfriend for their courtesy. Haha.

On October I joined eTiQa Takaful and worked at their counter booth once during November. Well, the experience is very valuable but not the reward. Nonetheless, it helped me to join Allianz Insurance.

On December I played Sky Trex with my degree close mates and it was an unforgettable experience. I also joined Allianz this month and was involved in selling party sprays in such an exciting way during Christmas Eve.

Finally, thanks to all who make my life a true life; sorry to all whom I have offended. I wouldn't have grown up without you guys and girls. 2009 certainly wasn't the best for me but it will definitely served a strong platform for me to leap to greater heights in my life. Goodbye zero nine!

No comments: