Thursday, January 1, 2009

1.1.2009



2k9 2k9! Whoohoo! Another new year has kickstarted muahaha! First of all, I'll dominate this year! By any means! Wakaka... Fresh Min Yang is on his way to conquer the world! XD

What to conclude of the countdown yesterday? Erm... a blend of joy and tragedy... though it was not on me... So lets begin the story...

5.15 - Kah Fai and I were waiting below my home for our friend's car to reach. Well, the blow water king - CxC got along well with my UTAR friends. Indeed it was speechless. LOL.

5.45 - We reached the Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT station and took the train trip to Hang Tuah station. Then we had a short walk to Times Square.

6.30 - We took some photos inside TS. There's some beautiful artifical sakura! Hehe.

Can you notice the black and white formation? Haha...




7.00 - We went to have a meal at Gasoline Sg Wang. The restaurant was Halloween themed, so we took some really eerie photos inside. There was really a lot of Ju-Ons there! I really had to complain, the service there was really awful. Doubling some and forgetting some orders, 2 sets of french fries came at different times, that was a bad meal. We only managed to get out of there and 9.00.

Ju-On starring by Benson
Ju-On 2 starring by Keith aka Mike aka CxC

Ju-On 3 starring by Kah Fai

Ju-On 4 starring by me!
Ju-On 5 the comedy starring by Wai Ming aka Wayne

9.30 - We went to the concert venue. There was where disaster happened. Perhaps we were too sided from the crowd. We got squeezed outside of the border! Some of my friends had fallen down to the steps! Furthermore as you know, crowded places were really susceptible to thefts. Two of my friends lost a phone and a wallet respectively. That's really awful as my friend Thinesh said: "This is the first time I came to countdown at KL and this happened. Good job man!"

10.30 - Having such bad experiences, we decided to dispatch ourselves from the crowd. We hung around the front corridor of Times Square. My thieved friend decided to go to police station for a report since he had to drive later, but unfortunately the station's off. =.= Then Yoong Yang went to LRT station to buy some tickets for his sisters. While they were busying for their things, we crapped non-stop there. We kept discussed whether we should join back the crowd or not. And times passed just like that.

12.00 - We were observing the clock for countdown but the fireworks bursted into the sky! So no countdown as planned. We shouted and shrieked like monkeys as well as clapping our hands joyfully as we saw the fireworks splashing beautifully beyond the blocking skyscrappers in the sky. Although the fireworks were only partially seen, but still my heart, and others as well I thought, were glowing with a big sense of joy and hope. After the beautiful sceneries ended, we shouted "happy new year" loudly and uniformly. Hehe. The countdown was not that bad after all. Then some of my friends went back home while the rest including me waited for YY's sisters to join the group to go back home.

1.30 - Reached home with satisfaction. It's new year man! Happy new year! May your wish come true! GOGOGO 2009!

No comments: