Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last Day...

Days sure are passing fast... Guess what? My semester 2 classes had officially ended! It was quite a tiring one compared to semester 1. Why? Because the subjects are much exciting! Firstly, we had talk shows where we found a lot of laughters and entertainment behind the hard work. Secondly, there was programming subject which I found so interesting (Am I weird?). Lets have an analysis of my coursework marks (if you care):

Maths II : A good test 1 and a lame test 2.
Physics II : A good test 1, a moderate test 2 and moderate practicals.
Chemistry II : A good test 1, a moderate test 2 and moderate practicals.
Programming : A lame test 1, a moderate test 2 and moderate assignments.
Public Speaking : A lame mid-term, a moderate speech and a good talk show.
Writing for Science : A good test, a lame assignment and a normal quiz.

Basically, I have much higher chance to score CGPA of 4.00 this semester. But my friend dreamt of me getting 3.75. =.= Although I'm not the top 3 in my class now, but who cares? Hahaha...

Lets talk about today... Firstly, congratulations for me for selling those useless rubbish-like money-grubbing semester 1 text books. I sold chemistry and maths for RM95. It was slightly lower than the average I think but the most important thing is I got the money! Just like the old chinese "idiom" says "Money isn't everything but without money, you are nothing". At least now I have got some pennies to furnish myself with some new year stuffs.

Then, I thought a girl Maths as well. Haha, but I was performing badly. =.= I made her so boring in the process. I was really bad. Even my friends complained me. Ishhhh... She stayed at school purposely just for my assistance and although I have quite completed my job, but the process was not on my satisfactory? Or am I expecting something more? Hahaha... Maybe I don't understand myself at all. But surely, I'll definitely improve myself!

It seems that there were some minor changes to this blog? Uh-huh. Firstly, the title! Secondly, there's music! But anything is still the same and I am still myself. Hahaha... The next week will be a tough study week before the evil final exam. Hope that I can get 4.00! Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

No comments: