Sunday, January 18, 2009

S.S.S.S.

S.S.S.S.? What's that? Haha, it means Superb Sunday Shopping Spree! Guess you know what I mean. Today, being waken up in a neutral mood, I spent some hours studying while enjoying the ending of Miss No Good. It's a very humourous drama haha. After that, I went shopping with my family which I seldom did. This was predictable as CNY is coming!

We went to the nearest shopping mall - small but complete with k-box, cinema, boutiques, electronic shops... - Jusco Cheras Selatan. Well I still think it's quite small compared to the density of people living here. Our first stop? A shop which I had never thought about it - Focus Point! Haha. I've been requesting my mum for a brand new spectacles as my current one had been with me for three to four years and is very dull-fashioned. I searched for what that is popular now - thick stylish frame which makes your eyes bigger. After glance over the shop for 30 minutes, finally I chose one which is more squarical - my head's BIG, so I had to choose the appropriate specs which make my head appear to be "smaller". Haha. Fashion sense? =P Well, when I was paying, I was kind of surprised that a good pair of lenses actually cost RM 250! OMG. I had to stick with the regular one. =.=

Well right after that we went to a photoshop. Another surprise! My mum decided to spoil us by buying us a digital camera! Whoohoo!!! Well, I still remembered last time how I kept requesting my mum for digital camera, until I got my new phone with 3.2 megapixels. I am not that desperate for digital camera anymore. But I think my sisters are. Haha. After a brief recommendation by the staff there, we chose an Olympus what so ever model with 8.0 megapixels which costed RM699. It wasn't a bad price with free memory card and batteries right? Nevertheless I felt so happy. I've got a new family member in my electronic gadgets list. My mum is just so great! I love you mummy!!!

Just next of the photoshop we saw a promoter promoting a "magic mop". Yup, that mop can sweep and mop at the same time. Great isn't it? And I was very impressed of the way the promoter promoted. He repeated what he said in a smooth flow. What a beauty. Hahaha. My dad bought it with a price of RM 40.

The departmental store was our next stop. Love at first spot. Girl? No I am loyal haha. It was a brilliant maroon shirt with a very attractive pattern. And guess what? I dressed it perfectly. Bravo! Hahaha. It was just my second pick of the CNY and I might not buy another one again but I think it was enough. Cause I had got a new specs! =)

Last place we went - McD! And I ate a prosperity burger! So I'll have a prosperous 2009! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! Although we have to endure for our finals... What a wonderful day!

No comments: