Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Chronicles of Week 13 of Sem 2 - The Lunch and The PS3

This post should be a long one. Please do not bother if you are busy. Hahaha...

2009.1.5
Errr... I can't remember much about what really happened that day, except I got my chemistry practical marks. If not mistaken, it should be 8, 8.5 and 9.25. Although they are quite low compared to td 13 leaders, but who cares? I am only working for A, not 100%.

2009.1.6
Hmm... A quite memorable day. I borrowed my tutorial work to a really adorable girl haha. But it was quite strange because we have never chat verbally before. ><

2009.1.7
I only attended for a 2-hour class, story for that day? Sorry, no.

2009.1.8
I was kind of sick on that day (minor fever with love sick ><). Erm... I got my programming test 2 result that day as well. You definitely must not miss this! The full mark is 45.



What? How could that be possible? You are fooled! XD That was second page of my answer sheet, which was the mark for question 1b. Even my total mark wasn't written so big. =.=

2009.1.9
The Lunch
After the programming practical, we went for lunch at Al-Esfan (a very very expensive yet common mamak =.= ). Look at what we ate.




Gay~ haha. Now lets look at the price... nasi pattaya - RM6.00, teh o ais limau - RM1.70... That's a very terrible price. I swear I would never go there again!
Now here's how we ordered:

Staff : Minum apa boss?
Tok : Teh o limau ais.
Run Fa : Sama.
Me : Sama la.
Wayne : Sama.
Staff : Makan?
Run Fa : Nasi pattaya.
Me : Sama.
Tok : Za dao! Sama juga la.
Wayne : ...
Me : Same la! Think wat o?
Wayne : No. I don't want to eat rice.
Me : Don't want then go to the other table.
Wayne : Ok loh... Sama.

Then YY came after having his replacement test and ordered the same thing as us......

The PS3
We had planned to stay overnight at YY's house after Friday classes. Guess what? He had
bought a PS3. That's awesome! But he has only 2 games... Well, first we ate at the chinese
restaurant (again) where we ordered dishes and rice. Coincidently we saw Daniel there as well.
His car key was snatched just days after he lost his wallet at the countdown. What a pity.

After eating we went to YY house and had a short cycling session. Then the PS3 was on. I
had to agree playing PS3 with plasma TV is really a great enjoyment. We kept on debating on
FIFA 09 and PES 2009 about which is better while we were playing.

At the midnight, perhaps later than midnight, we went to mamak since we were hungry. We
had a lot of lame jokes there. Lets review some of the highlights:

"I challenge you to ask the staff to close the light. I belanja you makan if you do that."
"Really? Allright no problem man."
"Abang, boleh tutup lampu r?"
"... (with some unbelievable expression)"

Here's another...
"I am serious man. Am I look like the type of people who like to bullshit?"
"Ya, that is the most serious joke of the century."
"I absolutely agree man."

We played again after we went back until 5.00 am. OMG~

2008.1.10
Just another day of play before we went back home...

No comments: