Monday, January 5, 2009

Crushed Crushed Crushed

It was really unbelievable that I started 2009 with such strange yet familiar feeling - crush. I still remembered the last time I was crushed with a girl was in 2004, and I was just falling in love with her till the end of 2007 - without any chances AT ALL. Sad right? Well I deserved it for my thoughtful attitude. I am really poor in terms of relationships, although I am better now thanks to my very good friend YY, and maybe my very cute junior Sin Yin hehe. They extroverted me quite much in the year of 2008.

Well, how much have I fallen into the love hole? Erm... I can say: It's really WAY WAY DEEP. You know, this is the first time my very first crush Carmen disappeared from my thoughts completely. Though not every second, but I am sure that I'll think about her in average once every minute. My feelings are jumbled up just like a puzzle to be solved, but I really don't know and not sure of what to do now...  I am very sure of what my feelings are, but how about her? I am absolutely confused stunned and petrified. What's the best way to move forth? =.=

No comments: