Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3.92

My car trainings weren't that bad. Lol. Except for one section.

While I was driving near the traffic light in CP (those who know CP should know), I was slowing down in gear 4 as it was in red light. Just when I nearly stopped completely it turned to green. I DID stop completely lol. Then while I wanted to accelerate again... Oops! I released the clutch too much and the car turned off. And it reversed for a little due to the gradient! Luckily my reflexes weren't too bad. I still managed to break, restarted the engine, pulled up the handbrake, released the clutch by a little, pressed the accelerator and pulled down the handbrake. And it moved. Ta-da! But it took a very long time. Lol. Then I made a big turn and practised all over again. This time no problems at all. Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! 3.92! All UTARians know what 3.92 means. It's my CGPA! Woo-hoo! I can continue my scholarship! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: