Sunday, May 17, 2009

Disease

Hiya! I am doing a very "early" post today.

Finally, on the date of 16th May 2009, I drove my very own car alone. Lol. I wasn't really worry about my driving but my mum was. When I told her that I was going to come back late, she was quite worried. Lols. Don't worry mama, soon you can travel my car to anywhere you like! ^^

There are just too much of big news happening recently don't you think? Firstly, Perak government scandal. It's dragging too long! Personally I prefer Pakatan Rakyat, but whatever it's the decision, can't the court just be more spontaneous? It's ruining our country's fame and Perak's development!

The next thing, the swine flu. H1N1 is bringing chaos to the world! Lol. Unfortunately, Malaysia has been invaded recently. Hope that all those who took the same plane with the patient can go to Sg Buloh Hospital asap before they spread the fatalicious disease to others!

I have disease now too. What? What's that? Hyperpositivity! Lol. I just get so hyped internally. XD

PS: I'm unbeatable!

No comments: