Sunday, May 31, 2009

Two Days From June, Two Days From School

30th May

I planned this day to be a very busy day. Lol. I purposely woke myself up at 9am (if not I would wake up in pm lol) as I planned to drive myself to Setapak which I had never tried before. Stupid? Nah, I need to as I am not confident enough to drive manual car through MRR2 bridges with traffic jam. Kaka. Feared of any problems during the journey, I asked Kah Fai to accompany me. Luckily there was no problem at all. Lol. But it was a long journey. 2 hours to and fro. Hehe.

I went back at 12 but didn't quite manage to rest after that tiring drive. I lunched, bathed and then prepared to go out again. I went for a seminar in KLCC (Convention Center) which titled "Growing Your Money In Turbulent Times". It was about share investments. I got the ticket FREE from my friend Chi Han. Lol. Thanks again Darren. ^^ The seminar wasn't that impressive from its contents (I couldn't find even 10 important points) but the speakers were. So it was enjoyable listening it. Oh ya, I went through LRT and I felt quite nice while I was taking it at the Kelana Jaya Line which went through the subway! It gave me a feeling of Japan! XD

The seminar ended at 6 but my day was still not complete. I drove to YY's house after that as there was a gathering. Cheong Hong, Stanley and two rare faces - Kow Kah Fai and Jenn Shyang (the Kah Fai which I mentioned at top has a surname of Lee). We dinnered at Susan's Bistro (my second time). Omelette is just so nice! ^^

We failed to plan for any programs after that and so we blowed water for some time at YY's home before we went back our homes respectively. Lol.

Sleepy was what I felt after I reached home. Fatigue... Zzz...

-----------------------------------

THE JOKE

YY told JS that I went for a seminar about share market. So when I reached there...

JS: Ei, how? "Chao Lung" jor? (Invested shares till bankrupted)
Me: Ya, "Lung" jor... (after 5 seconds) The sharemarket let me "Chao" till "Lung" jor... (I earned too much of profit that the sharemarket bankrupted)
JS: Laugh... MD (foul language)...

2 comments:

Samantha Chow said...

wah got gathering tak panggil?

Leo said...

men's gathering... u sure u wanna join? lol